Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Abortion

Psalm 139:15-17

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.


What a horrible thing to do!!

Many do not understand the meaning of abortion. IT MEANS KILLING LIFE. You can call it a murder, a planned murder. Hold on, people just push off the concept saying it is just the fetus. No! It is not. The moment the sperm enters an ovum, life is generated. It grows in stages. The first few stages are in the mother’s womb.

A woman is responsible for the abortion done to her. Just because everyone does abortion or even if the government allows for abortion, it does not become a right act. People hold different suppositions of when the actual life begins in the womb. Consider a basic living thing – bacteria, all it has is just a cell. It is still LIVING!! How much more will the fetus start to live the moment the fusion happens?

If you do not want the baby do not go for it. Use proper preventive measures for it. You have no right to kill a life.


Psalm 139:12-14

Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.

No comments:

Answers in Genesis HOME page
Creation Research Society HOME page
Go to LivingWaters.com
Bible Archaeology
The Great Dinosaur Mystery On-line
Creation SuperLibrary.com